Saturday, March 1, 2014

Anticipation

gd morning 2daily breefs

Any move whether foreign or domestic involves a point of anxiety or at least the stress of the battle ahead.

Parts of me wants to scrub the move and ROS, but for the good of the southern movement cause, I’m making the move.

With that let me explain some good news yet a bit spooky as well.

Mid December 2013 , the club through my third cousin Richie Montgomery aka Elton at the on TV WHOGG AM1090 Hazzard. And I got to talking, about my radio aspirations, especially after missing the filing deadline in November 2013. That said, Richie said he might be able to get a few of his fellow cast members to get involved, in establishing a all Dukes-of-Hazzard XM/Sirius Channel, the nucleus of that channel being HazzardAyre, if we could somehow get a good solid Internet broadband connection, of which SpeedConnect is not. With Cable-One not being able to supply even close to the need, and with a real push to bring Hazzard out of so much rural and into a more Urban/Rural environment I looked into of course Comcast. At first the idea was to just set up the radio gig there in Utah and commute, sleep at the station and shower at say a gym. Well after looking at that even harder, I decided a complete move was needed. But responsibilities through a winter toew season held the move off for a month. Then came the news from one place I was going to rent saying they didn’t rent to bikers, or gearheads, and so a new search was undertaken. A place was found, but the owner needed to fix it up a bit first. So here we are. Out of all those holding in reserve, Laura stayed true to the culmination, but a few have been keeping distance, like Eli.

I think Eli needs to see more on the table, trouble is I need his expert abilities to make this thing run. With that said, XM gave us three windows for a test run, I tried two with no luck in a steady, not reloading constant signal from Idaho, through SpeedConnect. While music could flow down their bandwidth did not allow for a strong enough stream up. So again Comcast.

But the XM thing is not just I , Richie(Elton) , James(Roscoe) and two others are in the negotiation part, I’m just the hind end that will be the on air, as well GM of the operation.

The other half , and I really can’t blame them, with four previous attempts that went sour way too fast, NOBODY is ready to put up a bunch of funds until they see something taking shape. It’s starting to, but the majority of it is I have to stomach the thing financially until the roll out of the Hazzard County XM channel, provided that I can build the website, with streaming. Get a mediocre staff including an engineer one being Eli, if he still wants to be there and one resident engineer. Then there is on air and so on.

Now a few have been asking what about Hazzard County Choppers/Highway Hooker Toewing? I’m still in the mix there and look to be in the thick of it in Evanston Wyoming about 80 miles east of Ogden or a 45 minute one way drive. Wyoming's toew regulations are not as stiff, and shop prices not as stiff as well. But the radio thing is numero uno. As the radio thing in part will help provide the funds to go toew and yes even fly. There is also a personal part here as well. I’m hitting 55 in April. My bones are getting older, and there are days my legs are so sore it’s a pain to walk let alone toew or spin a wrench to the degree that requires, and it’ll get worse in years to come what with my weak heart and diabetes. What happens when I can’t toew anymore? I can still be active as the voice, of the southern Movement aka all things Hazzard aka the Knytes. Two, this toewing industry that has fed me for 39 years, and third aviation. The radio gig allows for that. I may not be able to walk too good, but I can plant myself in this drivers seat and do radio Hazzard style.

Any mile, much to do today, this will be my last entry until Tuesday, as the radio gear including this computer will be in transit, and will be hooked up on Tuesday at 11:00 hours.

As I close, I would hope that Eli, will start to gel here and stay with us.

If not need to get someone plugged in who will, as I’m not about to let $200k a month, from XM and all go under, or pass the club and myself by.

TTYL Until Tuesday.

AYREHEAD SIG1NEW KNYTES LOGO


Quote of the Day:
We need not all agree, but if we disagree, let us not be disagreeable in our disagreements.
--Martin R. DeHaan
Psalm 73:25-26“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Hazzard County AyreWolvez Banner pleasent view tail

No comments:

Post a Comment