Friday, March 14, 2014

Was I premature in coming to Utah, without a trial fit?

wtf hedder

Charlie is going to love this one, as he predicted as much. The concept of a better pipeline and resources for the radio station, is why I transplanted myself to Utah, but after a week here some of the same reasons I left it in the first place are resurfacing. Example, my SNAP Benefits, granted only $189.00 a month, but that fills the refrigerator. Fortunately right now I have some remaining on my Idaho card which I’m eating off of. But here’s where this gets muddy. To get a replacement Payee through one outfit that SSA said was a bunch that did I needed Medicaid. So to get Medicaid had to get benefits from DWS. So went there, I was damn near assured it was a no brain deal. My was I wrong, Not only was I denied, but the reason, was I was getting benefits from Idaho. Really, what part of the letter I faxed the HQ of DWS, from DWS’ Weber County office that said the benefits expire on April 1st? Seems these days the only way to get ANY benefits is to be a Mexican female with 6 children. That’s how you get SNAP , State aid and all, believe you me a appeal is going to be filed then a round of strong arming some idiotic people will follow Monday. Okay then , here came Comcast, I do not blame Laura, she’s done a great job, for what it is, but I’m getting to think that plan A might have been a better idea. No the club said go down there snooze in an office/studio during school days, drive home to Tweaker Flatts on the weekends. This would have kept Charlie and all happy. I would have done that very thing at the end days of all this had Idaho Power not sunk me for nearly $1,000.00 for three months of power bills, by the way was Jenn , Charlie’s better half supposed to do that?

So what’s the plan now? Stay here long enough to put the radio gig together if I can, go to aviation school get my helicopter rating and resurrect AyreWolf Aviation, next year about this time reassess . Then relocate the radio gig to an office studio, move my butt up near either Montpelier or very southeastern Idaho, with changes, namely me in charge of my SSA benefits, and as full President of the AyreWolvez. Among other things.

The question I will leave you with as I tune up the band for HazzardAyre tonight is this; Has any of these fat cows that work for DWS at $50k or better a year, ever been in a spot to where they needed food, and benefits?

TTYL Until after the show.

dw openerPAPPYS SIG


Quote of the Day:
Your heart often knows things before your mind does.
--Polly (Pearl) Adler
2 Peter 1:5-8“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
bill board sign art

XD TAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment