Wednesday, March 12, 2014

For every move there is a counter move shit or git off the pot

sundown turnaround

Finally online, but at what cost? Not saying the original connection idea with Comcast isn’t good, its near instant although some more horsepower in the up, would be good, but the down pegs my speed meter, so great. The guy came buy, although I had to wave him down as he breezed right by. If I’d have missed him today, it would have been another vendor and all of this would have been for nothing.  In fact if it was not for Comcast and our rep there Laura, plus a just $1,000.00 power bill in Twin Falls, I might have relented, stayed put in Twin and just opened the studio office here. Charlie was pissed as hell, as I was not able to clean to his satisfaction, that and the fact I got docked pay for the delays, due to weather and a flat, both not under my control. Then I get here and trying to get another bean counter in place, getting my SNAP card running in Utah, and all means Comcast and a few others are going to be late getting anything. Until I get the Government in step with our new location. See our network is 70% supported by the D-O-D, and Marine Corps, Air Command. If I move the studio, even though they have an idea, it takes time for things to go up the chain of command before money begins to trickle. Then wonderful Syringa cuts me off due to A , no longer in Idaho, and two bill late from Idaho. The delayed bills, power and a few others is part of why I moved to begin with. If Jenn had paid on them a bit at a time to whittle em down, I’d have been just fine, but that didn’t happen.

Then had to go to the SSA office here, damn near had to take my clothes off just to get in there. Once I did they gave me a list of outfits that do payee services, but guess what? They no longer do that. You’d think SSA would investigate these things ahead of time and update their 411. Then I went to one, that required me to be on Medicaid, as Idaho’s Medicaid is not compatable. So have to keep at that.

Now the big thing I need to make completely clear, the only and I mean the only two reasons I moved here is HazzardAyre and getting that firmly set up including Comcast, and two air school. If it was the toewing service of mine , our warbird restoration shop, and/or the bike shop I could have stayed put in Tweaker Flatts, and even with SpeedConnect as slow as they were their phone system was compatable with this phone of mine. Meaning, I can’t make a damn phone call to anyone anywhere. My opinion, and this is nothing to say anything bad against Laura , as if she would I’d marry that gal. But Comcast sent out one of those contract installers who I don’t think had any idea of installing a business system for a radio station. But maybe they’ll send someone back over that’s an expert here to remedy the malady. But if it was not for Comcast, the Radio station and air school, even with the push by Idaho Power, I’d have stayed put in Tweaker Flatts. Hopefully I can get somebody like Laura at SSA then we can get things rolling.

Likewise, a Utah’s DWS, I’ve heard of stupid before, but with a state with 5 Universities and many schools you’d think brain power would be an expert. Mind what I said about Idaho’s dumbness? Utah is running a close 2nd, best ya’ll vote CNP next election or there wont be no USA Union.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNER


Quote of the Day:
Error connecting to web service.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment