Friday, March 14, 2014

There is no Purrfect Telecom, but at least some are trying

TOEW LAWG HEDDERREAPER CREW REPORT

Good news, good news, got the SSA thing completed. Dan, my new property owner stepped in, and will do it until I can wrangle such things into a place where the old Wolf here can do it myself.

So Dan flips me a $100.00, so I took off, and snagged the car and brought the General, back home, and wouldn’t you know it a Demon has crept in. It does not seem that big a thing, as this malady started when I checked oil, not too long ago, when I bumped a cable. Though though that a charge as long as I drove to Ogden from Tweaker Flatts, but the minute I shut it off, thing puked. So got my Power Wizzard on the charge. I think it’s a cable, clamp or both, doubt battery but will leave that as a last thing.

Finally as you know obviously got Comcast in and it works good, sort of but there’s a slight hiccup, between when I peg a site and the time it loads which is quick enough, but why the hesitation?

Not saying SpeedConnect is a hero, as its speed really leaves a lot to desire, but the fact is all parts of it WORKED!! Phone, Internet albeit slow. Its almost as quirky as Cable-One, I spend more time messing with computer Internet problems than I do radio production and this will not fly for long. So going to get up Comcast's ass and get a remedy, also sending copies of all to our sweet Laura. I teased her in the thought of moving to Utah, and becoming My personal SheWolf. With her brains and mine. Can you imagine? Now then let me let you in on a small rural telecom, Internet company based out of Kamas Utah. It’s called AllWest. When I pulled the cork and moved to Wyoming, and disgusted with TWC, I got AllWest. All the way in CokeVille Wyoming, population 504. There was a few goof ups, that needed to be ironed out. But here’s the difference, AllWest at the slightest noise of a problem, sent two guys over to CokeVille Wyoming, from Kamas Utah nearly 175 miles one way and stayed there until the entire system, phone, Internet, Cable TV. Even damn near rewiring the entire facility we were conned into leasing, that’s a subject for another time, but here is a tiniy , tiny Telecom, that kicks some serious ass. I have always said, if AllWest came west over the Wasatch mountains, they’d give Comcast and many others a serious run for their money. AllWest provides the services that Laura is worthy of serving. If memory serves me correct, it took me driving all the way to Sandy Utah, Utah’s Comcast’s  hub, and did a physical arm twisting to wake a bald headed old exec there and got a real tech wiz, to Bountiful Housing to wire my system, once it did, I had Internet at 20 Up and near that down this is in 2005, the bottom line? It all worked.  But at the rates one pays these corporate outfits, shouldn’t they give better than average service after the sale? How about a slight partnership, with Confederate Steele Media. Considering that Comcast, could use our shot in the arm, of 28,million listeners on syndication and once online and on satellite triple that. The free advertising we could give and are willing to give Comcast, if they’ll just jump in and fix, not just boggle the job. The guy tried the phone and I’m not saying the old portable phone I have isn’t the problem, but if it worked with SpeedConnect, if it worked with Cable-One, shouldn’t it work, with Comcast? The guy left and didn’t even give me my new phone number. Heck Comcast could have at least gave me a loaner phone until I got our own. Any mile body is as dead as the General’s battery, so I’m headed to bed. Hope Laura can reach out to somebody over here since I don’t have a phone, which I mistakenly left in the Wolf-Pup, but maybe Laura can give someone over here a shove.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG  aHazzardAyre Short hedder


Quote of the Day:
I’ll note you in my book of memory.
--William Shakespeare
2 Peter 1:5-8“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
946734_10200757185752132_1261886901_n

TRUTH BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment