Monday, March 24, 2014

If they thought this was over, Hazzard County is back in Utah

web patchHAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

So tried to go to sleep, but as many times as I cleared my airway, that big ball of snotty gunk, phlegm was plugging me up so I’d wake up, swallow something to moisten my throat. Only trouble there, gotta get up and head for the latrine. So decided to stay up, check my emails of the four I am tasked with, then read my bible a bit then head back to bed.

Caught a reply from a vision of angelic purity that resides in Logan, I think, she’s going to talk to me in being part of our ad project for HazzardAyre Radio. If I got her, and this on named; this Emily Kilpack, in one place for an all day shoot, we’d have the opening act for this in gear. Both of them would compliment each other. But its just a sniffing around at this point nothing solid.

I thought this would be much easier, but I guess the standards as well as procedures of recruiting talent or at least casting for same have changed since 2005. But I can really remember the first time I called that Lasting Impressions agency in Provo. They were cool and all, but the fact, smart or not, but the showed trust in their clients, which helped solidify the arrangement. Thus, gals showed up, to the office in Layton, sat down in the radio studio, and we saw if they could really read live radio air copy, and speak.  Out of 10 3 could, and did, plus one that still stunned me right from ground zero. I went to the agencies office to fill out papers, told the agency director what I was looking for, but I never dreamed that such a lovely would surface. Turned out though even if I could have wanted to take that one home and keep her the fact was she was a sister wife of one of those deals in Lehi Utah. Not that I have anything against that. In fact any guy that can be around more than one woman especially at mother natures call and survive, is not a criminal, he’s gifted. Any way this one gal was blonde, blue eyed and had legs that were so juicy you’d need napkins to eat those drumsticks, I mean she was hot. When I got in the elevator, I don’t think she knew that it was me that was going to be interviewing her. Even with all the other prospects that day, when she was really on air with me in Layton, she and I jived. Had her agency and the hubby not interfered that could have been much more than it was.

Then there was the sweetheart that was Miss Rodeo Utah for 2006 . When she auditioned at our Bountiful studio, her and I were actually walking hand in hand mentally. She was not spooked about going on air. Reading cold copy, a thing we used to call rip and read, that’s a radio person, not just a happy body. Nannette was the same way in fact if I had ignored that con man in CokeVille, bought the rest of the gear from KSOP, when I could have. Stuck with Julie, moved up here to Ogden then, and set up, what we call HazzardAyre would have been light years ahead.

The model talent is not necessarily the on air talent and vice versa, I start sending out feelers for the on air or radio personality spots next month, maybe a few Weber State, Utah State female students might like to intern on this rockabilly rebel radio station. That said though, those are not always the hot honeys that should grace the website cover or ads for same, so that’s what we’re casting for through Urban and Knightstar. as for the rest of these castings they’ll fall in where they fall in. The bit for HazzardAyre Radio is just part of it. There is the movie of HazzardAyre that we’ll be going into production for this fall, there is the story of the 214 that we’re casting for. Too much to tell about here, but dig this, the forces of the fight the system rebels from Idaho are here again. That’s us and oh yes Hazzard County is back in Utah.

Need sleep TTYL

AYREHEAD SIG1cooters web poster


Quote of the Day:
All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.
--Jane Wagner
Romans 6:23“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
pleasent view tail

SAMCRO SLING

No comments:

Post a Comment