Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tech Gremlins still, but at least moving in the right direction

generic hedderREAPER CREW REPORT

Was on the air tonight from 22:00 till just 5 minutes ago. Still having some technical issues, but I’m encouraged that at least we are moving forward. The SSA thing done. Talent agencies for the site done and secured. Contracts signed, money changed hands, done. Now just need to find a web site tech to build the damn thing, but at least we are headed in forward, not reverse as we were only a month and a half ago. For all those that needed proof, or were loosing faith, understand the Knytes get it done, its called Hazzard County tenacity, coupled with Marine dedication. Should have a better signal Saturday, as all day today and Friday I’ll be welding our 70 foot mini tower and getting that up.  Our little set of 50 watt transmitters are doing good, but they suck a bunch of juice. Slight power drop if someone starts a dryer. But at least I can go to 7/11 for a Slurpee, and punch up 104.9 and hear me. Now if we can get our two wheeled engineer from California here to finish up this console, and set up the audio processors and do some tweaking plus build the website, everybody will be able to hear the sounds of Southern fried radio in the Mountain West.

Went on a casting call of sorts this afternoon. Saw some sweet hineys that I can’t wait to put on video. Found a Canon GL-2 for $500.00 here , now just need to figure out how to wire that into the board and into my computer. Any mile looked at some real sweeties. It’s nice to finally see things pointed in the right direction. My only problem, I still want to export these things back to Tweaker Flatts to rebuild there. Can’t help it I was born there, the club was born there, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let the idiots kick it to death. So call me the unofficial Hazzard Idaho Trade ambassador.

Any mile big day l8r so headed for bed ,

TTYL

wynged sigAYRE TAG


Quote of the Day:
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
--Anonymous
1 Peter 2:2-3“Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAUZLO4Z

pleasent view tail

No comments:

Post a Comment