Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Places forgotten needed things

XD COVER 2KNYTECYDE PROJECT

 

We finally made it to Thursday. Forgot to give any attention to the weather and of course it rained. So in a need for fuel and moo ventured out in ye ole General JaXson which had a very wet seat. Then as I went in looking like a very poor Confederate into the fuel stop, pulled out the $3.50 in my pocket. But the kid checking inside either gave me a gift or didn’t set the pump. Needless to say I got $5.00 in fuel. I’ll do the right thing in a few days when the money comes in from Uncle , but it was kinda kuel, to bump start a Yankee.

So then cruised over to Wal-Mart, for milk. There is not one bottle in that fridge case any amount under $2.50 . Really? I know I used to bad mouth Tweaker Flatts, but at least in Tweaker Flatts, milk ran $2.15 or less. Seems to me some local price shopping is in need here. Can’t figure out why so much here? Is it higher taxes? Higher rent? Taxes yes, rent? doubt it since we’re only paying $300.00 a month and that’s for the Champaign works. So what’s up with that?

Okay then ; no news from either agency, but Sam at our main talent agency Urban Talent, is working on it. Sam’s having a time getting in touch with our number one choice, but for me its not a deal breaker. As the main idea was a red head.

Saw a movie last night, damn I love HBO, and mile Pure Country2 was on. The main talent on that show has the look we’re looking for, albeit really bony legs. It’s a fact us southern guys like fat calves, and our women are no exception. Some meat on those shins is in. Can’t help it our sweet Daisy here in Hazzard spoiled me. Can’t beat Daisy’s >daisylegs. Other factors there, marshmallow toes, and absolutely have to be wearing nylons. The rest is purtty much optional.

Narrowing down two choices on office/studio which is a must.  As first the Mexicali neighbors, damn can’t I move somewhere low cost that doesn’t have Beaners, in the complex. I’m not wanting or meaning to be racist. Mexican’ have a right to live here under certain conditions name become American. But my landlord calls me up about the NOISE here in my place when I’m on air, thing is their little rug varmints are running over the wooden floor all day, nearly all night. Reasoning the landlord says, “well they pay more rent” tough cookies.  Rules are rules, although bent a bit here and there, but damn the noise factor should be equal, so yes we are in a rush to get the studio/office. Fact is as soon as I get this payee SSA shit in my hands, its adios to this crap house.

Now some might say well what about SLC ? That’d be fine. But the only place to legally license a radio station to at least terrestrial radio, is Woodruff, Utah. Which lies between Evanston Wyoming and Randolph Utah. So Ogden gives me a studio, that I can do a straight shot microwave link to. SLC doesn’t. I’d settle for Morgan, but any further along 84 there would take me out of the line of sight beeline that I need for a signal, besides getting people to be on air talent to drive to Morgan is like finding same that would drive from Twin Falls to Buhl, or Gooding.

Last but not least, still waiting on noise from DWS on Medicaid, guess I need to keep lighting a fire under their ass. I’ll give that to Idaho. Idaho did the right thing, putting food and health in well , the Department of Health & Welfare. The latter applying to me. Now I hear from so many if your doing this radio gig and all, why do you need aid? I’m only the project head here, the money is held by the club, and two, to date as it has been since 1975 when what is now HazzardAyre went on the air, I have yet to get or request a paycheck from the club. Thought about it some, but never asked. I do it to fulfill a need by the asphalt warriors both truckers as well as toewers , and of course like me a biker. Information and entertainment that we want, but no other station provides . Trust me we tried. And of course us preaching the history of southern culture and the southern cause over the air, up in these parts was just not going to be allowed by the Yankee Mountain West media in any form. FYI, Hazzard County Radio, the half parent of HazzardAyre, was howling southern history , long before Dixie Broadcasting ever signed on the air.

But saying that , I’m glad Ray McBerry who runs that are good friends and I’m proud to call Ray a southern brother. Just wish he’d update some programming, as he had an interview on there last night of which we carried here on KDXB, that was done just before Christmas. Think Ray needs more live on air’s other than Heidi from Dixie Outfitters on there. I understand though, finding on air talent especially female can be a challenge.

Finally, with all this hassle of finding on camera and on radio talent especially female, the Knytes-of-Anarchy will be opening an agency of its own in Woods Cross Utah in July , called; “KNYTESTAR MODELING BANNERThat is KnyteStar Agency. Representing the bad girls. Or at least the ones not caring much of what the church thinks, but doing the racy spicy work that none and even yes, rebel fight the system is looking to do.

Any mile , much to do Thursday, so I’m in bed.

TTYL

wynged sigAYRE TAG


Quote of the Day:
Work keeps us from three great evils, boredom, vice and need.
--François Marie Arouet Voltaire
Psalm 62:7“My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

imagesCAUZLO4Z knyte scar

pleasent view tailSAMCRO SLING

wanna dance adKNYTESTAR MODELING BANNER

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment