Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Things are coming together

web patchHAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

Before I get off on my rant here, want to say that I met with a super hottie yesterday by the name of Kim, who has this thing I want in on. She’s doing a thing with a little bubble contraption, that measures body fat. Then Kim tells you how to realistically get it off. Beyond that like I said Kim is a hot looker, and will be our dance director at HazzardAyre.

Still waiting for calls from Sam, and all Sam at Urban Talent the so called bunch from Lehi. My thought is, there will not be a phone call, but we’ll see near the 8th. This shit just takes time.

Any mile took a ride cup the Canyon to Logan this morning. One of the beauties of being someone with two wheels is dressing down, and have that cold breeze in your face waking you up at 75 mph. Then got back just in time to see the DirecTV kid getting ready to split, so I got him busy and now have TV.

Now then benefits secure, and now just have to recover trucks, dishes and some odds , then done, but I’ll say this, I will never ever say anything bad against the IDH&W, nor public agencies. Compared to Utah’s, Idaho reins supreme. If you want to see some people doing an executives version of humping a foot ball, watch Utah’s DWS process a food stamp, med benefits app. Proves there as much yankee stupid in Utah as there is in Idaho. Finally the DirecTV folks got me up and going today which is a relief. I love all my old vcr tapes, Dukes,Airwolf and Movin On, still looking for a set of BJ & The Bear, would top that off.

While its keen to watch old shows the idea of redoing many of those today, is a subject of both conjecture and logistics. While there are some rudimentary agencies here. As well as a few aspiring to be so, the failure of returning phone calls, and all is frustrating to say the least. With many of them, I wish that when you call them up and they get excited, but then no contact makes me just want to say be honest. All they need to do is just say, we’re not interested, its not our kind of gig, maybe in the future but not now, SOMETHING. Sure I’d be a bit put off, but then I don’t just stay in a holding pattern awaiting landing instructions. While HazzardAyre, and the club that backs it with our supporters, is a bit ruff around the edges, does not make us as a group any less real. But too even if I wanted to I couldn’t do much about it, so I just live with it. Like it was said in movie, if you build it, they will come.

My body is terribly sore so I’m out for the night, enjoy the offerings of the network tonight on HazzardAyre, and I’ll catch you around the galaxy.

TTYL

my hh sig2my toew tag


Quote of the Day:
Do first what you dread the most.
--Anonymous
1 John 1:9“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
pleasent view tail

No comments:

Post a Comment