Friday, February 28, 2014

Just saw this, thought I’d pass it along

DXEWOLFTT MEGA HEDDERA HOOKER TOW BLOG HEADER_thumb

Thought I’d pass this along to you.

Got a spur in my email inbox, on a management summit in Louisiana for us in toewing.

Can you dig this? The thing costs $2,000.00 . You got $2,000.00 lying around your office?

This is one of those areas that the Rode Knytes have been fighting for nearly 10 years if not longer.

Lets face it, nothing replaces education. WreckMasters and others are part of that, those while costly, do meet a need. But raking out $2,000.00 to go to Louisiana for a meeting is a bit much.

Why not have the same thing in our region, for far less money so that even the one to 4 truck toew fleet owner can attend. More over there hasn’t been a regional toew show in the Mountain west . That’s something else we’re working to change. You like me have increased costs. Fuel isn’t going to get any less cheaper, insurance is going up, tires, repairs, increased company medical insurance premiums including Obama Care, can you really afford a $2,000.00 meeting in Louisiana? I can’t . Want more information on the Rode Knytes including the Toew Bros? Keep listening to HazzardAyre Radio, and Highway Hooker Radio, weekends on the Confederate Steele/HazzardAyre Radio Network, and on the Hazzard Channel ON XM/Sirius, premiering in June 2014.

TTYL

my hh sig2BURST SIG


Quote of the Day:
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
--Mother Teresa
Psalm 73:25-26“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
pleasent view tail

No comments:

Post a Comment