Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Knyte Fyre

fyre hedderNYTE MOVES

The end of a VERRYY long day. I’m not yet convinced it’s the stupidity of both Utah and Idaho, or just Yankees in general, but the idiocy of the American public is getting near epidemic. I have seen at least 8 posts on the club’s site expressing the dumb ass affliction trouble is, without a good pipe smack upside the head to make the marbles drop and things get in line, there’s no cure.

Your dear President, I will not call him mine, but Obamabeenlyin, and his money policies are strangling even the most affluent of agencies, much less the ones on the low end of the Federal agency totem pole. Example, All SSA offices, closed on Wednesday’s at noon. To save a few dollars in wages, while others trying to save their necks are crying to get in to get some un-needed paper work filed. Sure I understand the reduction of population in Idaho, as opposed to Utah, but dang Sam, I mean Uncle Sam, I’ve been on the payroll, for nearly 10 years or better now, NOTHING has changed except location and my cousin Bud died. Shit, give me the money ya’ll promised and quit farting around. So I wrote a letter to Obamabeenlyin, probably wont help, but at the end told him , next election I’m voting Confederate National Party.

Finally got some of my computer’s systems going, but for a super pipeline, I’m having a few misgivings. Quite honestly if it hadn’t been for those big I mean BIG power bills, I might have stayed put in Tweaker Flatts a bit longer, established the radio station down here first, then moved. I don’t blame Laura any, she’s an angel, hope her husband don’t come shoot me, but she’s trying, but she’s under the gun by some serious Amigos and Hombre's there at Comcast. As slow and tedious as SpeedConnect was, all of it worked, the phone, Internet all of it. Sure velocity is important, but bandwidth is also important. Giving it two months, if it don’t work I’ll have to look for another vendor.

Any mile need sleep, have more Federal Government Rat killing to do.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNER


Quote of the Day:
No human investigation can be called real science if it cannot be demonstrated mathematically.
--Leonardo da Vinci
Romans 8:28“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte tail. bill board sign art

No comments:

Post a Comment