Friday, March 14, 2014

Morning ya’ll

daily breefs

Good morning ya’ll hope you slept , I didn’t.

I had to spend most of my night diagnosing computer problems, including but not limited to our new fangled Comcast set up. After putting in new wire, and resetting everything I think we’re okay, but later today somebody at Comcast is going to get an earful.

Damn thing would not connect, no how, even did a sys restore, reboot 4 times, so if we’re lucky it’ll hold.

What Comcast and a few don’t, I repeat, DON’T understand is we run a fully licensed FCC Radio station here. People especially over the road truckers depend on the information we deliver. Aviators depend on us to plan flights, if we’re off, their off, and sponsors start to leave, that reduces money and MY income, as well as the Knytes and AyreWolvez. When that happens whose not going to get the full bill paid.

Like I said, Laura is not to blame, it’s the rest of the chain.

Any flyte, I’m going to see if this runs through, then I’m in bed.

Funny, I’m starting to feel like I stepped in it here, and I ain’t none to happy, thinking of a complete other vendor.

TTYL

aHazzardAyre Short hedderPAPPYS SIG


Quote of the Day:
Adversity attracts the man of character. He seeks out the bitter joy of responsibility.
--Charles de Gaulle
2 Peter 1:5-8“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
pleasent view tail

No comments:

Post a Comment