Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This shit is pissing me off this gets fixed or Comcast owes me $2,000.00 for moving expenses













I purely hate stupid or something that when its promised does not live up to hype. I know Laura is doing her best, but none of our usual programs, blogger or anything we ran under SpeedConnect works now. Understand 80% of the reason I moved here to dirt water Utah, was Comcast and the fast big pipeline internet. but it ain't working right. I'm hoping that Laura will get a tech , not some contracted installer but a tech here to fix this. Or else I'm going to get Comcast to buy me one helluva steak, and $2,000.00 so I can move back into Idaho. This is way too much.
So Laura no phone, but will you get your people to get with the program, or I hate to say it, but I'll be forced to look at a new vendor, and will need to look at some sort of legal action.
TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment