Saturday, February 15, 2014

Welcome to HazzardAyre XD

XD1gd morning

Only 15 days And counting. Charlie my good friend and bean counter has asked why I want to move so bad? Beyond the commerce of both myself and the clubs, there are small things that added up says this is no place for me.

Dig this, was watching a couple of Skinemax movies earlier, a few scenes had me cheering. Yes okay doing my wolf howl(that’s trade marked by the way) so I get to watching another film of some detective nature, and getting in the film, made some noise. Bottom line my Mexicali neighbor comes over and says can you be quiet, my mom is in a wheel chair next door and is sleeping. Okay slightly after 10:00PM , but how the hell do I know who’s next door? More over I think and I’ve earned my right to yell a bit, after all my neighbors never spent one minute let alone do two tours in Iraq, one in Afghanistan, and one in Nickyraguwa, but I have. Thing is I have a right to live too. Then there is this GMC Jimmy outside. I have been super careful not even to bump the damn thing. I have asked, could they not move it back a few feet so I can get in and out? You’d think these Taco eaters are the owners of this complex. If a gal shows up in any capacity they gotta call Charlie’s better half. If I fart they gotta call Charlie, add to that the $435.00 power bill? Nothing going on to inch forward in my own commerce. Or the clubs including the radio station. The big stink over the model talent recruitment thing a year and a half ago, naw this ain’t no way to be.

Granted I love Charlie like a good brother and I’d walk through fire with him, and yes I realize that there’s not much in the way of pilot truck runs this time of year due to weather, but I’m drowning.

But this thing tonight, of my next door Mexicali neighbor coming over to tell me to shut up? Hey for a year I have put up with those damn dogs barking at all hours, the drug buyer traffic, going in and out. I don’t care what anyone says, there be narcotics flowing next door, the activity next door is proof. The list is rather long, but damn glad I ain’t got no gal here in the Lair who’s a moaner. Shit my next door neighbors would be calling Charlie for that too.

Now its not like the stage had not been set, when I moved back over there was a office in Buhl, that was expensive but well within my reach that could have been the HQ of HazzardAyre Radio. Charlie says no. The shop in Burley, could have been saved, LexiBelle over there, both my trucks running , Charlie says no. Again the list goes on and on, but I have reached my limit.

More in the PM.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNER

wolvez wyngs


Quote of the Day:
Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
1 John 4:10“This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KNYTES LOGO 1 knyte tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment