Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Anticipation of the Caddy after piloting the Toyota

RADIO BLOGnew blog cover

Sorry friends for last nights run of HazzardAyre Radio. Damn super snail SpeedConnect made most of the music segments have to continually reload. Ah one of many things I’m looking forward now that we are going home to Utah. Think maybe once moved take a quik trip to Evanston and kick Tammy in the ass, or at least give her what she gave me a shaft up the butt.

Getting lightning speed internet power is like putting higher octane fuel in your chopper. makes running into the clouds much quicker.

Once I go super I don’t think if I ever have to, will enjoy going back to snail modes.

One of our advisors, was inquiring about the Knytes earlier, wanted me to send him a pic of our cuts and all. The three I have wont fit very well. I can barely get em on, and when I do, can’t zip em up. The early Rode Eaglez cuts are more like T shirts now, but Eli, as soon as I can I’ll get you some pics.

Somebody asked earlier, what is the difference between a Air Club, and a Motorcycle Club? The difference is an AC(Air-Club) rides have wings, move one helluva lot faster and usually carry some massive fire power not just horsepower. Usually in the 50 Cal. version of 3 per wing or six all together. In the case of our chopper division that I command, and choppers here mean helicopters, not stretched bikes, but our choppers carry 50 cal guns under both sides of the body, plus two strafing guns just under the nose. The similarities between bikers and military aviators as well as restorers is simple we are bikers, with wings that does not mean Harley.

Well gotta hit the rack, I’ll explore more in our early edition, but need to pass this along as well. Few days ago, FedEx wakes me up from a good sleep, saying they had a package. So I stayed home most of the day waiting. The package was for the Reaper Club, aka Wolf’s Lair in Utah. So here I was waiting, finally called FedEx, they said it was undeliverable. Say What? Apparently the pricks at FedUp, decided to deliver it to Red, my neighbor, he didn’t know who it was for, then they gave it to my taco eating neighbors, who sent it back. Which means since the receipt for all of it paid for just over $800.00 went back to the distributors . This means both FedEx and my neighbors owes me $800.00 . Will I collect not from my neighbors, but I’m going to look into it from FedEx. Then people wonder why me and the rest of our Wolf-Pack is yearning for completion of the move. Idaho may export taters, but they need to import some intelligence, before this state shits itself.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNERFL SKTCH


Quote of the Day:
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
--Albert Szent–Gyorgyi de Nagyraolt
1 John 4:9“This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
XD TAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment