Saturday, February 22, 2014

Just when you start to rethink you get vivid reminders don’t rethink, relocate.

Untitleda good hazzardayre

Yesterday was a battle of minds and location , the location reminding me of how damn far this valley is, how damn smug and relighting the fyre under my britches to get my hairy ass and all of the Wolf-Pack outta this part of Idaho.

First got my storage unit for $40.00 so after breakfast will be packing the kitchen up to load to move it to the storage unit except a box that will contain, just what I need immediately in Ogden.

So then, drove out to the River Fellowship Church that is anything but a fellowship, much less a house of God, remember God said to be aware of those false preachers and churches. Something as simple as help on wiring this control board . There is a way to do this, once moved I’m going to mess with it, if I can’t several friends in SLC can get it up and going. But this is not about the duty to radio for the club, this is more like the very assholes that I declared war on that one of the preacher/pastors out there said offer a hand in brotherhood and friendship, and all, which is what I was doing. Any really good broadcast engineer can wire this console. Number two I probably can once every damn thing settles down to where I can think, no this was not about the board entirely, it was my last effort to reach out and say, ya’ll come up there on that stage yapping about how to be kind to each other, do service for each other even people you don’t know to bring them together with Christ, and yet the only hedge your worried about is the damn money to do a favor for someone. All of this goes against every thing that I was taught reading my Bible. If this is Yankee religion , I don’t want to have anything to do with it.

So then got home got through dinner Internet going strong, but when I went to log on to check out something I saw on Stacey David’s GEARZ , found no Internet. Figuring it was my account called tech support, found the system here was down. So finished watching TV, ate, and went to bed.

Now SpeedConnect is a good outfit, we’ve already established that, but the locals here that are agents of the company, knowing that our radio network depends on that connection as slow and not so Speedy, as it is , but that we rely on it, should call me up and say system will be down or is down. Maybe I should ask for a rebate on the commercials we have been running over the last year, for SpeedConnect in lieu of our back bill. Its like children and much of the troubles in America relate to this, but if you have a child in this case SpeedConnect, that keeps doing the same thing wrong all the time, the parent (the club and me) ought to come down with a wooden paddle and smack their ass>BLUE BUTT. Then they will not be so eager to keep messing up. The youth in this nation have been coddled too long, this no smack, no spank attitude is why kids go to schools with fully loaded guns and lay the population of that school in a bloody mess. Not saying that the school bully’s there didn’t deserve it, hell I did something like that, because of the club one year. That’s why to date if you go to the gym there at Hazzard High, when the heat is on in there, you’ll tear up. Amazing what exploded canisters of mace does to a heating system, and the asbestos insulation around it.

But I did get a whooping for it, from Dad, couldn’t sit well for two months.

Any mile all that yesterday is why I’m glad to be finally getting out of snot nosed spoiled Tweaker Flatts, headed to Ogden and metro Utah.

Well gotta get off line, get this day started.

TTYL

PAPPYS SIG COMPANY BANNER


Quote of the Day:
Hurry! I never hurry. I have no time to hurry.
--Igor Stravinsky
1 John 4:18“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO XD TAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment