Friday, February 21, 2014

Pain is fear leaving the body

TBC COVER HEDDERJAVA BREAK

Things get done. Pappy always said once you engage finish it. Like wise a Marine will always find a way. Granted planning may delay slightly the outcome, and the chain of command might muddy up the water a bit, but if its something that needs to get done, a Marine will Git-R-Done>gitrdone hedderSo with resources short, and although wish I could have done a will pay ya’ll l8r gig, rented a storage locker, where I can move the majority of what is not needed will go in there, what’s needed gets moved by the third, and all are happy. Which lets me get some local clean up done.

So I can rest a bit, til the morning of the first. Well a little. Monday I’ll be moving most of what I need to, to the storage unit.

Been intaking that site called TowBabes, but I seriously think it could be done much more elegant. Not that what’s there is bad, but a few of those gals are a bit plump. Now b4 ya’ll say I’m plump as well, I say hell yes, but, I’m not in shorts and heels draping myself on trucks. Oh and by the way here’s something we did start, besides the always nylon hose on legs on trucks, which if your photographing gals on and all over a fresh super painted classic toew truck. Nylons on those legs keeps body soils from seeping and drenching that super paint job. All of which I’m very aware of. Thing is, just after Jimmy put on the purple plum, black paint on LexiBelle, We went to the drag races at Gooding. Two poster girls and old Frank decided to have the poster girls shoot a feature with LexiBelle. First they both were WAY over WEIGHT, so dented the hood, then their 6 inch heels dug into the paint and caused scratches, in a nearly new paint job valued at $10,000.00 , then their damn body sweat, was all over Lexi, I never could get that off, made the paint bubble. Bottom line I learned my lesson, since then if I’m shooting a feature, the gals are in hose and no shoes. Which is the second thing we broke the taboo thing of having gals without shoes, on. B4 we did it, it was rare to see a gal on TV or in print with their shoes off. Even bare feet.

And do we always got to do it trashy? How about doing it classy, sensuous not slut trash. Short shorts, skirts are great, but put a gal in a long gown or jeans something that gives the illusion of beauty, but not so that the photo looks so near nude you would never show your gal.

Any Mile more in the PM.

TTYL

my hh sig2RKA LOGO 1


Quote of the Day:
You have freedom of choice, but not freedom from choice.
--Wendell Jones
Romans 13:9-10“The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
XD TAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment