Monday, February 24, 2014

A new Wolf to prowl eastern Utah and southwest Wyoming

XD COVER Untitled

It’s a new morning and a new dawning coming out of the north. Yes the Wolf has came out of the north. Our new brother company will be breaking ground just outside of Evanston Wyoming, called RodeWolf Towing and Truck Service. RodeWolf is a all truck and truck only shop specializing in tricked out big trucks and heavy duty towing and recovery. RODEWOLF DASH1a whole new operation.

In Ogden along side us at Highway Hooker Toewing will be the illustrious Cooter’s Kustmz. Building the hottest bad ass’d radical rat rods and trucks, and of course bikes, Harley’s Indian’s all road bikes, Norton's, Triumphs. We aren’t forgetting our Hazzard County roots or history, but the wounds need to heal in Hazzard Idaho before we can really warm up to that again, so while that occurs, we roll out in Utah as Highway Hooker Toewing/Cooter’s Kustmz, where it’s not customized, it’s Cooter-ized. In Wyoming it’ll be RodeWolf Towing and Truck Service. And as always bringing it all together is of course AyreWolf Aviation. Makes one ask, weren’t we here before?

Now have to ask a question , because it happened this morning.

Discovering I finally lost some weight so I could fit into some other slightly one size smaller jeans, got dressed, only in my haste to find as I went in and paid to fuel my truck, see Twin Falls has this ordinance, mainly so gas drive off’s and all don’t happen . Local PD, a bit lazy, so you gotta pay b4 you pump. So I did, only to find as I stood there pumping fuel, and the cold morning wind came whistling through that my Harley caught a bit of the cold. Seemed I had not zippered, my zipper. Questions come to mind, but the worst insult a guy can get is standing there with your zipper unzipped, a 8 on a 10 scale looking woman standing there and not mention it, nor really care. Any mile busy day. Much to talk about, but know this if I can’t l8r, from Thursday to next Thursday or so, I’ll be completely off line. Laura said she could get us hooked up next week, but in case that don’t happen right on schedule, I should be back up online somewhere two weeks from today. Phone should be working, but no internet, no email.

TTYL

my hh sig2AYRE TOEW AD


Quote of the Day:
A thing is not necessarily true because badly uttered, nor false because spoken magnificently.
--Saint Augustine of Hippo
Matthew 22:37-39“Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a new samcro logo

No comments:

Post a Comment