Saturday, April 6, 2024

Tubi, Pluto, Netflix which is the choice conclusion?

Online TV many choices but only 2 make my cut. 
Both Pluto and Tubi, offer great programming. Older shows but not too old.  My favorite is Nikita.  Based loosely on the older Lafem Nikita.
From NCIS to DEEP SPACE 9  I love ❤️ em all
 Netflix has lost lots of it's moxie. About the only reason I would watch Netflix is the comedy of Taylor Thomplison. Sure you get the teasers on YouTube and  Facebook, but l want to view the entire routine. 
YouTube has been making strides in the online TV space, but the offerings of the Alphabet owned network are very limited. On tonight's overnight haul on my radio show I will be going further on this.
Join me overnight on AyreWolf Coast 2 Coast FM starting at 01:00 hours on AFRN as well as over the air on KSOA AM 1240 Evanston Wyoming. 
Patrick@ayrewolfaviation.com 



L

No comments:

Post a Comment